With full frontal wind protection (because nobody likes cold bits), the Zero Bib Fly Tight marries riding experience with the realities of stopping in the cold. There's nothing worse than the disrobing a mid-winter nature break requires. The Zero Fly Bib Tight offers a better way to break. It fights back against cold and inconvenience thanks to a no-compromise design against the elements and offers a quick option for bathroom stops thanks to the Signature Fly.
Made of two main fabrics, the ZERO uses a proprietary high stretch windproof softshell on the leading panels for unmatched protection while still providing excellent freedom of movement. The rear panels are made of ultra soft and breathable WinterFit Roubaix that wicks moisture on the inside and repels it on the outside, thanks to a unique knitting technology and DWR treatment: perfect for keeping the chill out event after many hours in the saddle.
Designed for all-day riding comfort, the Zero Fly Bib Tight is offered with our custom, top-of-the-line Cytech chamois.
More hours riding.
More options for places to go.
More chances at a better riding experience.
Features & Benefits
- Premium cold weather protection
- High stretch, windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- Premium quality Italian WinterFit with DWR, back and seat for warmth, durability and breath-ability
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Pre-shaped knee for excellent mobility
- Stirrup design is low profile for comfort and added warmth
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Flatlock stitching throughout
- Top-of-the-line custom EIT chamois
- Seamless microfiber crossed-strap bib design for enhanced comfort and easy on/off
Signature Fly (patent pending) zipper design with YKK auto-locking zipper for bathroom breaks without removing jacket or helmet
Fit & Sizing
Shown wearing size M. However, she can also wear size S.
Height: 5'9" (175cm)
Weight: 135lbs (61kg)
Chest: 33" (84cm)
Waist: 26.5" (67cm)
Hips: 36" (91cm)
Fit Note: The ZERO Fly Bib Tight bears a mildly compressive fit for excellent muscle support and recovery. If you prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up.
Fabric Front: 85% Polyamide / 15% Elastane + Membrane
Fabric Back: 54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Machine wash cool at 86°F (30°C)
Wash with like colors
Use mild detergent
Close all fastenings
Lay flat to dry
Do not tumble dry
Do not bleach
Do not dry clean