Rotor 2IN PowerMeter
Accurate power measurement and pedal stroke optimization are fundamental in the pursuit of performance gains.
Integration of power measurement technology at the core of the crankset design means 2INpower DM Road provide precise and comprehensive data to improve your pedalling performance.
Higher data sampling rates are achieved by recording power via 4 sets of opposing gauges to measure left and right legs independently to provide precise data about your pedal stroke balance, power output, cadence and torque effectiveness.
Dual leg measurement allows you to know the individual performance in each of your legs and gives you a comprehensive picture of the power balance in your pedalling technique to highlight where you can make essential improvements.
2INpower DM Road is a powerful tool for measuring your unique pedaling biomechanics via our ROTOR Power application. Access real time performance rich data including proprietary metrics TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and a recommendation of your Optimal Chainring Position (OCP).
Combine this key information with Q RINGS® oval chainrings to adjust your OCP in 1 of 5 different positions for fine-tuned pedalling efficiency and maximise transmission of power in your unique pedal rotation.
Connect your 2INpower DM Road to your cycling device or smartphone via Bluetooth Smart® or ANT+ and easily export your data to deep dive into your training analysis with various platforms such as TraingingPeaks.com
Direct Mount technology includes a clever spline interface between the crank arm and chainrings for superior stiffness and direct transfer of your pedalling torque.
User-friendly setup and simple calibration with rechargeable battery life of up to 250 hours that can be easily charged via magnetic connector.
Data Transmitted: Power, cadence, balance, torque effectiveness and pedal smoothness for each leg via standard ANT+™ protocol and Bluetooth Smart®. L/R independent or combined pedal analysis using Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and TORQUE 360 metrics in the User Software environment and the ROTOR Power app for smartphones.
* Chainrings sold separately
- Weight: 596 g
- Head Unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart; compatible ANT+™ head units: http://www.thisisant.com/directory
- Analisys software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- Software: ROTOR 2INpower app, ROTOR 2INpower User Software
- Q-Factor: 147.5 mm
- Chainline: 43.5 mm
- Sizes available: 172.5 mm
- Spider available: ROTOR Direct Mount chainrings, oval and round
- Battery Specifications: Rechargeable Li-ion + USB cable
- Estimated Battery Life: 250 hours riding time
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Strain Gauges: 4 gauges in the axle and 4 in the right crank arm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+™ 2.4 Ghz/ Bluetooth® Smart
- Compatibility: BB30 / PF30 / PF30 BBright / BB386 / BSA / ITA / BB