The ARCHI MAX
triathlon wetsuit is designed for triathletes looking for buoyancy above all else, to improve their open water swimming.
It takes the performance of the entry-level ARCHI model even further for unparalleled flotation!
It is made entirely of Yamamoto #38 and #39 neoprene and #39 AERODOME, whose thicknesses vary between 1.5 and 5 mm depending on the body part.
It provides excellent buoyancy and will satisfy triathletes whose dense muscles or natural lack of buoyancy is lacking
The AERODOME technology present on the thighs and upper chest with a thickness of 5mm will allow the swimmer to be perfectly flat on the water, without making any effort to maintain this position on the surface
It also guarantees flexibility in the arms, shoulders and back thanks to the very flexible MegaStretch jersey
It has a reversed zipper in the back that closes from top to bottom, requiring external help to close it, but allowing for quicker removal of the wetsuit when leaving the water at T1
- Main panel (waist & bust): 5mm Yamamoto #38 / SuperStretch lining
- Upper chest: 5mm Yamamoto #39 AERODOME / SuperStretch lining
- Thighs: 5mm Yamamoto #39 AERODOME / SuperStretch lining
- Raglan Sleeves: 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 / MegaStretch Lining
- Underarms & Back : 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 / MegaStretch Lining
- Knees & Lower Legs : 4mm Yamamoto #38 / SuperStretch Lining
- Coating : SCS / SCS Nano (thighs)
- SCS lined low neck