he ARCHI family has been designed for triathletes looking for buoyancy. These suits are aimed at beginner swimmers who want to improve their waterline on the surface of the water, or triathletes with high muscle density in the quadriceps who want to compensate for this by maintaining their trim in the water. They will bring a significant help to avoid having to make efforts on the positioning of the pelvis and the legs and to concentrate only on the arm movements..
- Waist & Thighs: 4mm Yamamoto #38 / SuperStretch Lining
- Chest: 3mm Yamamoto #38 / SuperStretch Lining
- Raglan sleeves: 2mm Yamamoto #38 / MegaStretch lining
- Armpits & Back: 2mm Yamamoto #39 / MegaStretch lining
- Knees & Lower Legs: 3mm Yamamoto #38 / SuperStretch Lining
- Coating: SCS / Smooth Skin (dorsal and armpits)
- Single collar (unlined).