Straight Jacket polished Black/Black Irid
Straight Jacket Sunglasses
Oakley made Straight Jacket sunglasses for those who understand that style is something you define yourself â€" itâ€™s not the worldâ€™s idea of how you should look. If you need the worldâ€™s opinion, Straight Jacket isnâ€™t meant for you. The first design was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics. This latest edition combines aggressive styling with the best technologies ever to dominate light rays.
We optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobicâ„¢ that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. Thatâ€™s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICSÂ® for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure PlutoniteÂ® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MatterÂ® frame utilizes soft UnobtainiumÂ® components to increase grip with perspiration. Itâ€™s all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
Straight Jacket is available with a range of options including IridiumÂ® lens coatings that balance light and reduce glare, lenses Activated By TtransitionsÂ® to darken in response to light, and even the best Polarized lenses on the planet. The frame can be fitted with Oakley prescription lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MatterÂ® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakleyâ€™s proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobicâ„¢ coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic UnobtainiumÂ® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium faces
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IridiumÂ® lens coating
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses