Pro Racing Sock - High Cut
Compressport innovates again with the introduction of this high-cut running sock into our new Pro Racing Socks range.
- Blood flow stimulation: the acupressure effect of the 3D.DOTs helps to stimulate blood circulation in the foot, increasing venous return
- Shock absorption: the external over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs allows for absorption and dampening of impact
- Protection of the Achilles tendon: the cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTs at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure
- Slip-proof: the multi-directional 3D.DOTs ensure maximum grip in shoes, preventing the sock from slipping
- Ventilation: air flows easily between the 3D.DOTs, regulating temperature
- Water extraction: the 3D.DOTs retain little water (rain, hydration, perspiration) and the space between them facilitates its extraction so that feet stay drier
- Extreme comfort: the internal over-woven structure of the 3D.DOTs increases comfort and reduces the risk of chafing
- ‘Ergoformable’ toe piece: the toe piece design covers the toes without creasing, compressing or smothering the foot. Toes are left free and not squashed together
- ‘ArchStim’ support: positioned on the arch of the foot, this elastic compression strip stimulates venous return, strengthens stride posture and prevents the sock from moving, slipping and twisting
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odour silver ions fabric: silver ions control heat and moisture, helping to reduce sweating and overheating, therefore reducing germs and bacteria. Using a patented process silver ions are built into the fabric, reducing odour and the chance of blisters
- Quality assurance: always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
Engineered and designed in 360 degrees these new generation technical socks offer both extreme comfort and biomechanical advantage, aimed at optimised blood flow and performance during use.
About Compression Base Layers
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.