Your chance to have your current chainset set up with the full Pioneer dual leg system.
A revolutionary new power meter, featuring independent left and right pedaling monitor sensors
A world first:* high-precision measurements of pedaling force magnitude and force direction 12 times per revolution. The thin, lightweight sensor unit supports SHIMANO FC-9000 and FC-6800 cranksets, to help athletes reach their ideal pedaling form.
By detecting minute changes in strain on the crank every 30˚ during pedaling, the "SGY-PM910H" measures "force" and "direction of force" in 12 locations per cycle. Link up SGX-CA500 cyclocomputers to provide a real-time, graphical representation of pedaling. With this data, analyze the unique characteristics of your pedaling, and quantify your performance as a "Pedaling Efficiency" value.
- World's first* high-precision measurement of force magnitude and force direction, every 30° of rotation, for each leg
- Supports SHIMANO FC-9000 and FC-6800 cranksets
- Improved support for various cycle frames, with thin-profile sensors and two types of rotation detector magnets
- Right-hand side transmitter cover included in metallic red and metallic gray finishes, to suit your style and frame color
- Simple maintenance operations for zero point calibration, battery replacement, and more