The Terra is a bike with a wild sense of adventure. An assured road bike that’s fast & fun with a spirit that wills you to get off the beaten track and explore a bridleway, take the route less travelled. Born a ‘gravel road bike’ the Terra’s soul seeks adventure and performs regardless of the terrain.
Our Custom monocoque carbon fork has internal cable routing and has been designed to offer an unparalleled stiffness to weight ratio. We wanted to create a bike that would allow you to ride on a verity of different terrain's. Clearance for up to 35mm tyres has been integral to the design without sacrificing the performance that has become synonymous with Orro bikes.
Front and rear mudguards can be fitted with extra mounts on the rear stays allowing for multiple rack options. Style is also an integral part of our design process so with the Terra we wanted to create a strong aggressive look. Taking inspiration from the mountain bikes of our youth, we left the metal clean and raw finishing with a strong lacquer exposing the simple elemental nature of the frame. Simple black graphics and our signature top tube stripe completes the look of this fantastic gravel road bike.
- Frame: Orro Terra OSD Aluminium
- Fork: Full Carbon Orro Superlight 2.0
- Groupset: Full Shimano 105 11 Speed
- Brakes: TRP Spyre Dual Piston
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc
- Chainset: Shimano 105 50-34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 28c
- Handlebars: 3T Ergonova Pro
- Stem: 3T Arx II Pro
- Seatpost: 3T Stilo Pro Setbeack
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo