If you’re looking for a carbon road bike that covers miles with ease and grace, the Pyro Evo might be the one for you. Silencing those big ride apprehensions, instilling pleasure that wills you to ride for longer. Designed around endurance geometry. the Pyro Evo has been manufactured with a sportive rider at the forefront and has clearance for 28C tyres for a greater and more relaxing journey in the saddle.
The oversized downtube guarantees energetic power transfer while the slender seat stays deliver comfort, even on the worst road surfaces. This exquisite carbon road bike glides on Fulcrum Racing 900 DB Wheels and is complimented by Shimano’s industry standard 105 groupset and threaded BB, the Pyro Evo Hydraulic Disc features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful and reliable stopping in all conditions.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Cassette: Shimano 105 7000 11-30
- Chain: Shimano 105 7000
- Shifters: Shimano 105 7020 Hydraulic Brake
- Calipers: Shimano 105 Disc 7000 Hydraulic
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R900 DB
- Handlebar: Deda Zero 1
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Seatpost: ORRO Alloy Setback
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Fork: ORRO Pyro Evo Superlight 3.0
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Frame: ORRO Pyro Evo
- Chainset: Shimano 105 7000 50-34
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 28c
Image may not show correct specification.