Where Performance Begins!
A performance road bike with race-winning DNA. Smooth, fast, affordable—pick three.
Exceptional Aluminum Performance:
Refined butting, precisely controlled tube shapes, and renowned double-pass welds create frames that are lighter and ride better than our competitors’ highest-end alloy offerings.
Elite Race Geometry:
With similar geometry to the CAAD13, the CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position.
Ride Smoother with SAVE:
Specifically engineered flex zones in the rear of the frame absorb road irregularities for better comfort and control.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, fender mounts
- Rims: RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: (F) Formula RB-56 / (R) Formula RB-5711
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Gossamer alloy, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: CAAD Optimo, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Tektro R741
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Speeds: 22