Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence.
Top Features of the Oakley Jawbreaker Prizm Sapphire Polarized
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimise for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
|Frame Type:||Full-rim frame|
Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimisation in any setting.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarised lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximise contrast and enhance visibility.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.