New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & button control are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
- Boost – 800lm (upgraded from 2018) – 1.30hr
- Mode1 – 550lm – 2.45hr
- Mode2 – 100lm – 13.45hr
- FL1 – 100lm – 63.00hr
- Steady FL – 200lm – 32.00hr
- Day FL – 400lm – 77.00hr
- SOS – 83.00hr
- VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button.
- Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Mode indicator – Will let you know what mode is being used
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.