Livestrong flak jckt-black-black irid
Livestrong Flak Jacket Cycling Sunglasses
When we aim to defy the limits of possibility, we take inspiration from the iron will of athletes like Lance Armstrong. The cycling legend was diagnosed with cancer in 1996 and underwent grueling surgery and chemotherapy, refusing the slim odds of survival and returning to win the Tour de France seven years in a row. Today his foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer. We're supporting its ongoing mission by providing $20 from each sale of this Oakley Livestrong special edition.
This salute to the ultimate survivor is rendered in the colors of his foundation logo. You'll find the word Livestrong laser etched near the edge of the lens, and to cut glare and balance light in bright sun, the optics are tuned with Black Iridium lens coating. The lenses are interchangeable to let you adapt to any environment, and the included protective Soft vault case has room for an extra set when you expand your collection. We even make prescription lenses for this frame.
The yardstick of performance in the eyewear industry is an organization called ANSI, and this sunglass exceeds their uncompromising Z87.1 optical standards. You get the benefits of High Definition Optics(HDOÂ®) including XYZ Optics to maximize peripheral vision with clarity at every angle of view.
We utilized durable, lightweight O Matter frame material to create a comfortable design that makes an art of performance. Matched with Plutonite lenses that filter out 100% of all eye-chapping UV, this sunglass meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high mass and high velocity impact resistance. Our renowned Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment with Unobtainium components that increase grip with sweat. To make the fit adaptable, these sunglasses come with two sizes of interchangeable nosepiece components.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Livestrong laser etch on left lens
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses