It’s no surprise that the first women’s-specific aero road bike would be eye catchingly sleek with elegant finishing, but this speedy weapon can also dish it out in all aspects of speed and handling. With an ultra-lightweight build, this bike gets downright punchy on the climbs and greater stiffness means precise handling. It all adds up to the ultimate aero race machine for sprints, short-distance triathlons and everyday training on the road.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Electronic Ready
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR Aero
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 speed
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl SL
- Wheels: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia SLR Tubeless