Fulcrum Racing 7 LG
This new Racing 7 LG has been introduced for 2015 with One prupose in mind. These wheels have been designed with a slightly wider rim to facilitate the easier use of 25c tyres. his means the rider can benefit from better comfort, better grip and slower tyre wear.
- Steel spokes with 2mm cross-section: Provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
- Oversized flange on the drive side: Provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Superior quality steel balls on sealed cyclindrical bearings: Reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Fulcrum brings you the perfect training/everyday use wheel in the Racing 7.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 straight pull steel spokes on front wheel24 on rear.
- Hubs made for straight spokes: aluminium-made and with a large flange on the drive-side of the rear wheel to increase reaction.
- Includes Fulcrums new Wear Indicator system so you know when the rims are nearing their limit.
- Weights: Front 815g Rear 945g (not including quick release)
Racing 7 wheels are are compatible with Campagnolo®Shimano Inc. and Sram Co. drivetrains.