Flak Jacket XLJ Polarised Dark Grey/Fire Iridium Lens
Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and weâ€™ve answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. Flak Jacket XLJ sunglasses take that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
The lenses in this Polarized edition of Flak Jacket XLJ are engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley uses a liquid inFusion process to eliminate the haze and distortion found with ordinary Polarized lenses. Optimized with Oakley Polarization, Flak Jacket XLJ offers the best optical performance on the planet.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun
Flak Jacket XLJ lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakleyâ€™s High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®).
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit â€" two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, theyâ€™re made of UnobtainiumÂ® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakleyâ€™s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity
Flak Jacket XLJ is made of lightweight O MatterÂ® for all-day comfort. Pure PlutoniteÂ® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Flak Jacket XLJ meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means thereâ€™s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ OpticsÂ® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MatterÂ® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PluoniteÂ® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best Polarized lenses on the planet
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IridiumÂ® lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable UnobtainiumÂ® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)