EnergyGel Plus is smooth and light with a dash of real juice for a fresh natural taste. It’s not thick or overly sweet and it’s exceptionally easy on the stomach. Each sachet contains 23g of pure carbohydrate for instant energy plus 30mg of caffeine. Easy to open and easy to swallow, EnergyGel Plus has fuelled athletes in many of the World’s toughest competitions.
EnergyGel Plus or IsoGel Plus, which High5 gel to choose? Both types of gel do fundamentally the same job. However, IsoGel has a consistency somewhere between a drink and a gel. This makes it slightly easier to swallow and you do not need to drink additional water with it. EnergyGel is less bulky and weighs less, which makes it easier to carry in larger quantities while running.Key features
- Pure carbohydrate for instant energy
- Easy on the stomach
- Light & easy to carry, quick to open on the move
- EnergyGel Plus contains caffeine (EnergyGel does not)
- Proven in the World’s toughest events
- Fresh taste from real fruit juice
- No artificial colours or sweeteners.