The Sprinter is a fast tyre for the shorter road events like criteriums. With a nylon puncture protection breaker it is now even more reliable without losing its terrific rolling qualities. Its flexible casing and the anti-skidding rubber mixture keeps the contact even in fast 90 degree bends. With its low weight and good acceleration, it is most definitely the fastest tyre in the last 400 metres.
- A popular choice of tubular amongst road racers
- File tread has low rolling resistance, yet provides plenty of grip in all weather conditions
- Cornering is confidence-inspiring due to the supple and grippy nature of tyre
- ASC - Activated Silica Compound Technology uses saline enhanced silica filler to improve cornering and grip with increased dry adhesion, with no detrimental effect to the life of the tread; it also makes for reduced rolling resistance
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 170 tpi
- 23 mm wide
- Weight: 275 g