The all new Grand Prix 4000 Tubular may be missing the aura of the old champion, but the new challenger is enticing professional cyclists with its new technology. A seamless casing design improves rim seating, uniformity and rolling resistance.
_x000D_ The dynamic tread design of the Grand Prix 4000, Black Chili tread compound and of course a Vectran puncture protection breaker state the high ambitions of this new tyre.
_x000D_ What will you fit to your carbon road wheels?
- Tub version of the prestigious GP4000 race clincher
- Seamless design improves rim seating and rolling
- New race compound improves rolling resistance
- VECTRAN protection _x000D_
- Black Chili tread compound - Using carbon nano particles, Conti was able to make a softer compound on any given tyre without sacrificing the wear rate of the tread. In tests tyres containing Black Chili are rolling faster, have more grip and wear longer than conventional tyres making them an absolute must for the serious racing cyclist. _x000D_
- Size: Imperial - 28"x22mm; ETRTO - 22mm _x000D_
- Weight: 270 grams _x000D_
- Recommended Inflation Pressure: 110 PSI _x000D_
- Bead: Tubular _x000D_