Lighter and faster
Our engineers dedicated countless hours to testing and data crunching to make the P5 not only stiffer and more aero, but lighter as well. A lighter bike accelerates faster and climbs better to give you every possible advantage on the road.
The legendary aerodynamics of the P5 are fine-tuned to create an aero system that is stiffer and lighter than ever before. Its frame shapes, handlebar and fit positions, and design features work together to reduce drag and enhance your efficiency.
We refined the stiffness of key points of the frame to create a bike which corners better and transfers power more smoothly. You will feel it from your first pedal stroke: a stiff response that inspires you to pedal harder and go faster.
- FRAME: Cervelo P5 carbon TT/Triathlon, UCI legal
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P5 disc fork
- STEM: N/A
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo P5 Basebar with Cervélo 30 degree extensions
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-9170 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-9170 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9180
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9180 and SW-R9160
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000 S II 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000 S II 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo TGale PAS T2.0
- SEATPOST: Cervélo P5 Seatpost with Ritchey carbon head
- ACCESSORIES: Aerobottle 500, adjustable single rear hydration mount, Barfly computer mount, SmartPak 400 and SmartPak 100