Castelli Free Jacket
You’re already reaping the benefits of the Free summer kit, and now it’s time to match the colors with the perfect cold-weather jacket to keep you off the rollers this winter. Castelli want you to be as comfortable as possible while you’re putting in those base miles over the winter and early spring. That’s why they cut this jacket to fit perfectly in the riding position, made it fully windproof and water resistant, and gave it details like a high collar and side panels in Thermoflex for extra breathability. The YKK® Vislon zipper is easy to open and close with a gloved hand, and the three open rear pockets are easy to access. This is the same model they supply to Team Cannondale-Garmin in pro team graphics.
- Windstopper® X-Fast fabric for full wind protection
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up
- Form-fit cut for cycling position
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper
- Flip-up Thermoflex collar for maximum protection
- Internal Thermoflex wrist cuffs seal out cold
- Side panels in Thermoflex for extra breathability
- 3 external rear pockets
- Rear reflective tabs keep you visible in low-light conditions
Cut/fit: The jacket has a slim cut.
Material: outer fabric: 100% polyester
inner fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
inner collar: 85% polyester, 15% elastane
collar, cuffs: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane