It's all about gravel these days. We understand why. It is so much fun. Ere Research was right at the forefront of the gravel wave a couple of years ago when they launched their first generation Tenaci. Please meet their new Tenaci TLR.
The new Tenaci is available as a tubeless ready tire. This offers you the versatility to ride the tire with an inner tube, or choose the tubeless option. Tired of having flats? Give the Tenaci tubeless tires a try.
Gravel racing and dirt road riding require an aggressive tire capable of rolling through rough conditions and gripping where normal road tires stop. The Tenaci tubeless tire has a fast-rolling tread pattern that provides traction on varied unfinished surfaces and features bead to bead Armis 2 at protection to fend off debris and sidewall cuts in the search for adventure miles.
The open tread pattern of the Tenaci tire offers maximum traction and at the same time allows for great mud-shedding capabilities. This prevents your tires from filling up in muddy conditions to ensure a safe ride. Keep control of your lines!
- Perfect tire for gravel, dirt roads and as bad weather road tire
- Foldable Tubeless-Ready tire
- Armis 2 Puncture protection
- 65a Durometer rubber for low rolling resistance
- Weight: 347 gr (34C), 410gr (38C), 555gr (44C)
- Max tire pressure 5 bar/72psi
- 120 tpi casing
- Recommended rim width (inner width): 24C
- Minimum rim width (inner width): 19C