The Terra is a lightweight road bike with a wild sense of adventure. The Terra is fast and fun, with a spirit that wills you to get off the beaten track. The OSD triple-butted 6061 aircraft grade aluminum bike frame is equally adept at adventures as commutes. Designed with venturesome riders in mind; those who may want to take the shortcut along the towpath; hammer the bridleways instead of the tarmac. A low bottom bracket cultivates your confidence through the technical sections of whatever route you choose to point the Terra lightweight road bike; the full carbon tapered fork matching steering capabilities to actualize a competence rarely associated with a drop barred machine.
Rack and mudguard mounts allow you to take your detours further, add panniers for a weekend getaway or a long distance bike-packing trip. The Terra is a lightweight road bike that rewards your eagerness to roam. Now with 12mm thru axles front and rear, the increased 35C clearance (32C with guards) allows the use of even bigger tyres for ultimate comfort and grip. Expand your horizons with the Terra Gravel, a machine that rewards your eagerness to roam.
- Frame: Orro Terra OSD Aluminium with 12mm Thru Axle
- Fork: Full Carbon Orro Superlight 2.0 with 12mm Thru Axle
- Groupset: Shimano 105 7000
- Brakes: TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc Flat Mount
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc
- Chainset: Shimano 105 7000 50-34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 7000
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 28c
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Seatpost: Orro Alloy Setback
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
Image may not show correct specification