Garmin VivoActive HR
Finally, an all-encompassing multisport unit designed for the on-the-go athlete who does it all. And even if you’re just starting out in your fitness journey, the all-new Vivoactive HR will be with you every step of the way, in whatever sport you choose to take on! Vivoactive HR has combined the best of Vivosmart HR and Vivoactive, merging the convenience of wrist-based heart rate & activity tracking with built-in run, bike, swim and golf apps in one full-color, easy-to-use unit. Now, getting your daily activity stats, workout metrics, heart rate and more is no longer a hassle that requires you to juggle multiple fitness tools, while enduring a restrictive chest strap. One quick swipe of Vivoactive HR and you’ve got every vital piece of data you need for a good day’s work (and workout) right at your wrist.
- What are you doing when you’re not training? With it’s built-in barometric altimeter, Vivoactive HR goes beyond steps to account for every climb up the stairs you take, giving you a 360-degree snapshot of your daily output.
- Vivoactive HR provides accurate heart rate data throughout the day, so you can watch your resting heart rate improve alongside your fitness. Sync this same data right to your compatible Garmin device, like Edge or VIRB.
- Worried you’re not moving enough? It happens, especially when our jobs require so much sitting. Vivoactive HR’s move bar can alert you when it’s time to take a quick lap or stretch break.
- Want the experts to weigh in on your progress? The Intensity Minutes feature lets you compare your stats to aerobic activity recommendations from popular health organizations like the American Heart Association.
- Get all the running and/or bike stats that keep you empowered and improving like pace, distance, time, speed, cadence, lap pace/time/distance AND elevation stats. Runners, if if the treadmill is your road of choice, vivoactive HR still dutifully keeps track of every stride.
- Vivoactive HR is there for every stroke in the pool too, tracking laps, time, lengths and current pace.
- Golfers– the built-in golf app gives you access to nearly 40,000 downloadable courses, measuring shot distance and yardage to layups and doglegs, all with individual scoreboard support.
- It’s hip to be square and Vivoactive HR takes on smart and stylish from all angles. Get call, text, social media notifications, weather alerts and more, plus music and VIRB control on the super sporty, hi-res, sunlight readable touchscreen display. Yep, you can put your phone in your pocket and keep it there, friends.
- Customize Vivoactive with over 1300 downloadable apps, faces, data fields and widgets from Connect IQ.
- Charge just once per week in activity tracking mode (battery life up to 8 days).
- Physical Dimensions: Watch only: 1.19" x 2.24" x 0.45" (30.2 x 57.0 x 11.4 mm). Regular fits wrist circumferences 5.39" to 7.68" (137 to 195 mm); X-large fits wrist circumferences 6.38" to 8.86" (162 to 225 mm)
- Display Size: 0.80" x 1.13" (20.7 x 28.6 mm)
- Display Resolution: 205 x 148 pixels
- Weight: Regular bands: 47.6 g; X-large bands: 48.2 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, No-GPS), up to 13 hrs in GPS mode
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
What's in the Box:
- Vivoactive HR
- Charging/Data clip
- Regular Band for a wrist circumference between 5.39–7.68” / 137–195 mm
- X-Large Band for a wrist circumference between 6.38–8.86” / 162–225 mm