Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc 105 2021
The all-new SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike - a beautiful evolution of our classic race machine. We followed the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way. We made it better for racers and the racer-esque by keeping the ultralight weight, explosive rigidity and telepathic handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning, while making it much faster with tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration that seriously reduce aerodynamic drag. And we made it more appealing for anyone looking for an amazing road bike by making it smoother, more comfortable and more capable with improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tire clearance. It’s the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed:
30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix. The easiest cable routing of any internally routed bike. Even Lighter: The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset we’ve ever made.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seat post). Sure, 19 grams doesn’t sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers.
- Maintained EVO’s perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable:
18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach – just 3 to 3-10mm depending on size (except for size 44 which actually gets about 1cm lower and longer, finally!).
- Tire clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tires if they wish. Note – rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tires by the calipers.
HollowGram SAVE SystemBar
More comfort and reduced drag. Paired with KNØT stem for sleek cable management.
Hidden Brake Routing
Hydraulic brake lines and Di2 cable route thru the headtube, like on SystemSix. Sleek and easy.
HollowGram 45 SL KNØT wheels
One of the fastest mid-depth wheelsets in the world. Light, wide and aero.
Speed Release Thru-axles
For improved stiffness and fast wheel changes on disc models. Rim brake models use QRs
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App (On disc models, Ultegra and higher)
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8"" to 1-1/4"" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8"" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims: Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc, double wall w/ eyelet, 28h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8"" - 1-1/4"" (44-54 cm), 1-1/8"" - 1-3/8"" (56-62 cm)
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset
- Speeds: 22